Upcoming Meetings and Events
October 14th, 2022 Collaborative-Wide Meeting
Saginaw Valley State University Conference Center 7400 Bay Road University Center, MI 48710
Registration is required to confirm your attendance. Registration will be open until October 7th.
MROQC has secured a block of rooms for Thursday, October 13th at SpringHill Suites for a discounted rate of $94/room. If you are interested in reserving a hotel for this event please complete your reservation by Thursday, September 29th.
Ways to reserve your room:
- To reserve your room online, please use this direct link.
- To reserve your room via phone, please call 989-397-9042.
Meeting COVID Policy:
For the October 14th meeting, MROQC will be following current CDC guidelines and encourage all meeting participants to:
- Stay home if not feeling well.
- Mask if not vaccinated or not up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Recognize and respect that some will choose to continue to mask and should feel comfortable doing so. We encourage masking.
We will remain vigilant in monitoring the COVID-19 situation in our communities and will continue to monitor the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Michigan Department of Human Health Services and make appropriate changes accordingly.